Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

The holidays are finally over, though my family is still in town, and as usual I'm left with a feeling of "meh." So SL is all about doing what makes me feel good right now, and sometimes what makes me feel good is putting on a really unreasonable dress and parading around until I feel pretty. ~grins~


On days like this, Son!a always fits the bill. Sexy and seductive, but still couture, it's impossible to not feel ravishing walking around in one of her gowns.

 (I just realized I forgot to put on eyelashes. Oops!)

Turns out her jewelry is pretty great too, though I didn't know that until a few weeks ago. It's not the easiest in the world to fit - I do wish jewelry designers would tell us what the stats are on the shape they use to fit things, it would make SL just a bit prettier. But the detail work is excellent, and I love the design.



Style Credits:
Skin: League - Taylor
Hair: Truth - Madeline
Eyes: Fashism - 'Sunrise' Eyes
Dress: Son!a - Tracy
Necklace: Son!a - Loving Pearl Necklace
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allegre

Blogger's being a bit weird in Firefox (I usually use Chrome, but Plurk doesn't work for me there, so I'm trying to switch back), so here's hoping it actually posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment