Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weeping Angel...

Indyra Originals announced a new release today, more of a costume than a dress. But it is gorgeous. It's called "Dark Angel," and maybe due to the hard time I'm having in RL right now, but it really spoke to me as soon as I opened the notecard.


I love the detail work on the corset, the deep red brocade overlaid with a satin ribbon just takes me to my burlesque happy place. And the wings, while not my favorite in SL, are nicely made and complement the bustle nicely.

I would like to take a moment to complain about the over-shading on Glam Affair's butts, though. I love them, but they're so hard to use for less than fully clad photos, because any contortion makes it look like I soiled myself. Ah well.

It was an interesting time of year to release it, but I can see this costume coming in handy for any number of themed events. And it's surprisingly reasonable price-wise, under 300L. I didn't see anything about introductory pricing, but you never know, so best grab it up quick!

It's also worth mentioning that the hair in the picture is the group gift from Shag, it was just sent out today. Holy crap, I'm almost ahead of the fashion curve. :P Join quick, it'll fall off the notices in a couple of weeks!


Now that you've got your outfit, I should let you know that you may not be seeing much of me for a little while. I had a really bad night last night, and I'm having trouble holding it together. But I'll do what I can, and post here when inspired. See you all in-world.

Style Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Gio (paired with Glam Affair eyeliner)
Hair: Shag - Pretty Please
Eyes: Fashism - 'Sunrise' Eyes
Tears: Izzie's - Tears Tattoo (From "I'm not feeling very well" pack.)
Outfit: Indyra Originals - Dark Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment