Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Ice Queen Cometh

Just got done with the fashion show, and it was a BLAST. I love all the Dominion ladies so much, and being able to be involved in that kind of beauty was an honor.

Not to mention that the dresses Joie picked for me were HOT. Want to see? Of course you do! Outfit one, including the darling hat, was from PurpleMoon. I paired it with the Gio skin from Glam Affair, the Icicle set from Earthstones (at this month's Collabor88 event!), and one of my favorite hairs from Elikatira, grabbed in white just for the occasion.


Look at the feathers! Look at them, I tell you! Joie didn't know this before we started, but I am NUTS for feathers. And the ruff on this dress is so much fun!


My next dress was from Donna Flora, and damn. It's not a style I would have picked, but the second I put it on, I was in love. Expect to be seeing this one on me quite a bit. For the show, I pulled out an Illusory skin and some earrings from Je Suis, plus an adorably regal tiara from Alienbear Design. The nails, of course, are Mandala. Ice Queen all over!


And look. MORE feathers! I can't get enough of the like of this dress. It covers so much more than I usually do, but it hugs your curves, and the line of it is unbelievably feminine, and at the same time almost birdlike. Exquisite!


And that, my loves, is one of the reasons I was so excited for this show. There were 20 gowns onstage, all of them lovely, but I'll be damned if my two weren't in my favorite three. Wonderful work, Joie!

To see more of what was worn at the show today, head on over to http://dominionstyle.blogspot.com/, because Joie has been bugging us to get the dresses posted there. Which I suppose I should do too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment