Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Don't Push Me

Today, I'm the kind of edgy that just might bite your head off. I'm not a fan of the holidays, never have been, and this year everything else that's going on is combining to make them hell on earth. So the look that came out today was very definitely one that discourages closeness, and I'm ok with that.


There's not a whole lot that's new here, though the face chain is new to me. It was surprisingly easy to fit, though I don't expect that to be the case for everyone. And trying to adjust it link by link would be... gods, I don't want to think about it. But it's cute when it fits!

And I am in LOVE with the Escarpa boots from Ladies who Lunch, so I was pleased to find that this sexy crimson pair was the prize in the With Love... Again hunt, going on until January 6th. It's a pay-to-play, every prize is 10L, and I'm not keeping as much as I'd hoped. But it's still a great deal for the gems I am finding, these boots included. You'll probably see a couple more hunt prizes when I finish it up today or tomorrow, and the hint blog will be included then.


I don't usually do "couture" looks, but I'm happy with how this one came out. Maybe you'll see more.

Style Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Eva (paired with L. Fauna lipstick)
Hair: MADesigns - Taisto
Eyes: Ellabella - Cellular Eyes
Outfit: Muhi - Asymmetrical Bodysuit
Boots: Ladies Who Lunch (LWL) - Escarpa Boot
Face Chain: oOXA ACCOo - Facechain - Y

No comments:

Post a Comment