Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Presents!

Yay, it's the redeeming feature of this time of year! :-P

I'm always amazing at the generosity of Second Life's designers, and this year has been no different. Since there are lots of gifts getting blogged, though, I don't want to duplicate their efforts. So, I'll show you a couple of things that I got just this morning!

G*Field makes my favorite pair of pumps, but also does stunning dress work that I just can't get enough of. While their Christmas gift is simpler than many of their dresses, it's no less well made, and is very cute.

It is a little long for my taste, I'm going to experiment with making it into a knee length, instead of calf length. But the flow of the dress is gorgeous, as always, and the delicate shimmer will grab the attention of everyone at your holiday cocktail party. It also come with a lovely, very delicate necklace, shown below.

Also shown below is the Christmas gift from LAQ. I am overjoyed that many designers are staying away from red and green, which was the trend last year, and going with the winter colors, ice princess theme.


And I have to admit, it's rare to see a "holiday" makeup that isn't overwhelming, so I'm really pleased with the makeup here.

Both these gifts are in their respective group notices, so be sure to grab them soon!

Style Credits:
Skin: LAQ - Ebba
Hair: Truth - Marianne
Dress: G Field -2011 Holiday Dress
Necklace: G Field - 2011 Holiday Gift Flower Necklace
Shoes: G Field Flower Pumps "Eve"

No comments:

Post a Comment