Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New favorite eyes!

I was looking through Strawberry Singh's blog last night, and she posted about some eyes she'd discovered that were just to die for. Of course, this morning I had to run right over, because damn.


Welcome to Fashism, and Ikon Innovia's line of Sunshine Eyes. That's a lot of title, given that as far as I can tell, this variety of eye is all he makes. But he makes them well. Above, you're seeing Absinthe.


This here is Peach, what I would call one of his fantasy tones. He's got some lovely realistic eyes too (see next photo), but there's a great selection of colors that don't occur in nature, and many of them are lots of fun to play with.


I was overjoyed to find a really pretty Hazel, too. My eyes are hazel (well, shift from brown to green) in RL, but finding a nice looking hazel in-world can be tough. As ever, these shots are untouched except for cropping - his eyes really do glow just like that, and I'm in love.

Style Credits:
Eyes: Fashism - 'Sunshine' Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Vilda
Hair: Truth - Brandi
Scarf: Miel - Fringe Scarf

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful post about Fashism, Miyani! You took great pictures and look very lovely in them. :)

    ReplyDelete