Friday, January 13, 2012

Rusalka, by PurpleMoon!

Poulet Koenkamp has done her first release of 1012, and it is gorgeous! This long, flowing brocade gown is so elegant, I can't stand it, and in so many wonderful color combinations. This one screamed January to me, but I'll be back for more, I know it.


I love the fit-to-flare skirt, it's my favorite style here and in RL. And the sculpted top was a breeze to fit, though the combination with a skirt layer did overlap a bit at the hips. A down side of SL, where EVERY skirt (layer) makes your butt look big.

Oh, and hey! If you want to try out sizing the sculpted top, hurry down to the main store now, because the PurpleMoon group just hit 11,000 members, and Poulet released a gift for the occasion - a cocktail version of the Rusalka dress, in a gorgeous dark purple!

Now I will say that the skirt was originally a lot longer. Almost down to the middle of my shins. But I prefer a shorter cocktail dress, and thankfully Poulet doesn't put goofy restrictions on her resizers, so this was a breeze to adjust. And still lovely!

Style Credits:
(Look 1)
Dress + gloves: PurpleMoon - Rusalka
Jewelry: Earthstones - Figure 8 Jewelry set

(Look 2)
Dress + gloves: PurpleMoon - Rusalka Cocktail - 11k members group gift! (In STORE)
Jewelry: Miel - Sha set
Shoes: G Field - Eve Flower Pumps

(Both)
Skin: LAQ - Vilda
Hair: Elikatira - Leah

So technically the entry is done, but I wanted to share this picture, because I'm in love with the angle, and totally didn't expect it to come out well. Whee!


No comments:

Post a Comment