Monday, January 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Color, Week 3!

This outfit was such a blast to put together, after I realized I had the pants already in my inventory. Of course, that was after a full week of frantic shopping, and purchasing quite a few things I will never wear again. But so it goes. :P


Oh man, the pictures are sizing really small again. Ah well, click through and all that.  Anyway, the pants were a free gifts from Deviance, ages ago, and I kept them because of the texturing, not the color. I'm in love with almost everything Deviance puts out, just because of the intricacy and clarity of the textures she uses. Even just the lines at the edges of her clothing layers - crisp and clean every time.

I may need to do a post just on Deviance... but that's another day! Or later today, if I'm feeling motivated. Today, we're looking at everything I put on that could possibly be called electric indigo. And one of them is another chance find in my inventory, this awesome eyeshadow from Rozena. I love the subtle star patterning in it, and it goes beautifully with the eyes I picked up from Poetic Colors just for this occasion. On sale, even!


Oddly enough, the lingerie was the hardest thing to find in a nice, vibrant indigo. But I couldn't pass up this cute piece from INDI Designs, I'm sure I'll be wearing it a lot.

Thanks again for restarting the challenge, Luna, it's so much fun! Can't wait for next week (even though IRON is going to kill me!).

Style Credits:
Skin: LAQ - Elena
Hair: Truth - Gabby
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Starry Night
Eyeshadow: Rozena - Platina eyeshadow
Piercings: Pekka - Mushroom Hunt - Piercing
Jacket: Lapointe and Bastchild - Cropped Leather Jacket
Bra: INDI Designs - Rendezvous
Pants: Deviance - Leather Pants
Shoes: SLink - Astrid Boots

Pose: Exposeur


1 comment: