Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holy F&*k, my Face!

Oddly enough, that little exclamation was meant in the very best of ways. I usually do looks, more than I review one item, but I just got a new skin that is blowing my mind. Mynerva's Kianna is absolutely gorgeous, realistic without being creepy, and the level of detail is phenomenal. For L$1000, you get one makeup, and that's more than I'm generally willing to pay, but I didn't think twice here. Because... well here, look.


The shading is exquisite, the features are delicate without resembling anime, the thing has pores, for pete's sake. And by "one makeup," I mean a fresh, clean face that you can add anything to, and there are a number of variations in the pack. Including cleavage, of course, and freckles for those of you who like them. I've heard wailing about how hard it is to find well done freckles. Oh, and tattoo eyebrows in every color of the rainbow, to match just about any hair.

I have a feeling you'll be seeing me in this for a long time to come.

Style Credits:
Skin: Mynerva - Kianna
Hair: Truth - Betty
Eyes: FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes
Shirt: ~Sassy!~ - Poet Shirt
Necklace: Caroline's Jewelry - Gunmetal & Diamonds Bib Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment