Tuesday, January 3, 2012

52 Weeks of Color, Week 1!

So, one of the reasons I actually got into blogging was that I was really intrigued by some of the blogger challenges I saw going on, and one of the first of those was 52 Weeks of Color, run by Luna Jubilee (though I didn't know it at the time). And doofy me, once I got into blogging I was too shy to actually ask the bloggers I read how I could join.

But yesterday on Plurk I found out that Luna's doing it again! To ring in the new year, we're starting the challenge over, and the first week is, fittingly enough, champagne.


Apparently, though, I have no idea what color champagne is. :P I was standing at work, putting on outfit after outfit, going "is this champagne?" I think I came pretty close, and about half of it (the more accurate half, I think) I already owned. So bonus!


I especially like the jewelry - a Fifty Linden Friday find at League, from months ago. This is why it's always good to stock up on cute stuff when it's on sale, you will need it later.

Style Credits:
Skin: League - Taylor
Hair: Fri.day - Neva
Eyes: FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes
Dress: Fishy Strawberry - Cuddle Maxipull (belt included)
Leggings: Gawk - Cotton Leggings B
Boots: Gos - Curvaceous Boots
Jewelry: League - Pearls & Lace set

3 comments:

  1. never need to be shy with me <3

    Welcome to my color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~grins~ I didn't know you then! If I had, I wouldn't have been shy about bugging you. <3

    ReplyDelete