Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to LOTD, apparently

So, as some of you know, things have been nuts for me in RL lately. Good nuts, just keeping me busy. So I haven't had much time to shop, let alone blog. But I have a couple of hours free to roam the grid right now, and haven't settled on the 52 Weeks of Color outfit I'm doing this week, so you get a look of the day!

A friend IMed me today asking if I knew where to get cute, cheap clothes. I didn't have anything quite as cheap as she was looking for, but I was reminded to go to one of my favorite inexpensive-but-adorable stores, Apple May Designs. And of course, while I was looking on her behalf, I had to shop on my behalf.


You can wear just about anything with this dress and look cute, so I pulled on some much-loved sandals that I've had in m inventory forever, threw on a skin of the same type, and a new hair from Exile that I am just loving, available at the Dressing Room now (or is it Dressing Room Blue? You'll find it.). The jewlery has been blogged before, except for the bangle, which is actually a cleverly disguised leash holder, made by a friend at the Dominion.

All in all, I'm happy with the look. It's light, fun, something a girl from ANTM might wear to a go-see, and you'd be amazed how often that dictates my clothing choice. I hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for a study in Iron. ;)

Style Credits:
Skin: LAQ - Elena
Hair: Exile - Josie
Dress: AMD - Brat (Who, me?)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Ixkin

No comments:

Post a Comment