Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I are bad blogger

And Blogger are bad publisher. Let's try this for a THIRD time.

So, I just tried to write a post. Twice. I talked about how I'm no good at blogging, need to make an effort, keep letting it fall by the wayside. Then I promised you, in lieu of actual inspiration, looks of the day and random products of my boredom. I showed you an example. It was this:

I talked for a bit about how much I love hawks, and how I wanted to make myself a hawk avi in SL. See above. Then I complained for a while about how hard it is to find good wings, and how much I'm looking forward to mesh wings. Then some style credits:

Skin: Curio - Acorn (one of the fatpack bonuses)
Hair: Truth - Bebe
Outfit: Dunja Hian (store unknown) - Revan
Wings: Material Squirrel - Raphael Angel Wings

Then I hit post. And Blogger ATE IT. So I retyped it. And Blogger ATE IT. I've now switched to the new style, which it seems to like, and we're giving it one more try. If this is a no go, we're moving on. Possibly to a new publisher entirely.

1 comment: