Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Look of the Day 11/9

Well, I promised that I would do LotD posts, so I may as well start with today. I'm doing a massive inventory overhaul (I've already dropped almost 3,000 items!), so most of the things I'm wearing are things I already owned and found again.


The hair, however, is new. I'm falling in love with this new trend of wearing a hairbase, and then the actual hairpiece only covering part of the skull. I had thought MADesigns did it best, I wear a lot of his hairpieces, but yesterday I found out that lamb. is pretty on top of the trend as well.


This is the first long hairpiece I've tried to wear, and it is mostly sculpted, so it can look a bit odd sometimes, in some poses. But I love the overall effect, and I hope lamb. keeps pushing out more pieces in this style.

I don't usually wear tees with "funny" sayings on them, by the way, but this one I just can't resist. It has to be one of my most worn casual shirts, and one of my favorite "witty" tees on the grid. Why? "I've got the dick, so I make the rules." What's not to love?

Style Credits:
Skin: Illusory - Paige (Winter A4)
Hair: lamb. - Phenomena   **Now available from the new Collabor88 collection**
Hairbase: MADesigns 
Nails: Mandala 
Tee: Glad Rags - Dick Tee
Jeans: [Decoy] - Inferno 88 Jeans
Jewelry: Fusion - Winged Charm Set
Shoes: INDI Designs - Olivieri Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment